Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy (Yay or Nay?)

Hey guys!

Actually I got this hand cream as an exchange gift last Christmas. I must say I got piece of junks as a gift for two years in a row and I'm not gonna join the gift-exchange this year although people always said third is always a charm. Nope.


Anyway, this hand cream is suitable for you guys who love a temporary, a one-night-stand feeling of softness. Perfect for girls who are manly all the time but want to be soft for like 40 minutes LOL (you can apply this before salam mak mertua or something)

Joke aside, this hand cream is overrated and overpriced. So, a big nay from me. I've been using a drugstore's lotion with hella cheaper price and I can feel the different within a week!

Your hand will feel soft upon application but felt dry after you wash your hand or after the cream is faded away. The only thing that I like about this cream is the blue color of the tube. That is all.

*result may vary for each individual. 

2 comments:

I know you got something in mind, c'mon spill it out!

  1. Mujurlah dapat daripada exchange gift kalau tak mesti ralat kan.
    Dah la mahal tapi result so-so je..

    ReplyDelete
 
Copyright©ZyraRoxx Inc.
2012-2015 All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape